Theme: Tree of Life
Date: June 17 – 18, 2023
Price: $225 plus $50 supply fee & $50 venue fee due at time of all class. Venue fee includes 2 lunches and 1 dinner. Required fee regardless.
Instructor: David Jarvinen
David’s classes can be booked individually, as a pair or a trio. Simply add on the extra classes you wish to take and your lodging choices.
Important information about venue – PLEASE READ – $50 venue fee due at time of class for all students. Venue fee is $100 if you are registered for all classes.
WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING
All website room bookings for David’s class are for 1 night, if multiple nights are needed they will be charged at time of stay.
- Creative Spirit
- Slippers with hard bottoms (if you are staying over)
- Water Bottle and coffee/teacup with a lid
- Sweatshirt and Long pants and t-shirt and shorts – Weather is unpredictable here, so it might be hot or cold.
- YOU DO NOT NEED TO BRING ANY TOOLS
NEED TO KNOW – IF YOU ARE BOOKING OVERNIGHT ACCOMADATIONS
- We have basic amenities i.e., hair dryer, shampoo, conditioner, body wash, pillows, bedding, ear plugs.
- Bunks are more like cozy coves; they are built into the walls!! Extremely sturdy, easy to get in and out of and incredibly comfortable! Outlets are available and easy to access. Bunks and studio king room do not have AC. 1 Private room and fully equipped travel trailer have AC.
Stay with us, do not book a hotel, trust us it is to your benefit. Our venue/studio is fabulous, you’ll be amazed.
Flying in? Lodging and transportation can be added to your package. Transportation to and from the airport can be arranged for $75 – $100 each way. Our studio is located about 50 miles from the airport, a 2 hour round trip for our driver. Cab or Uber transportation is either not available or highly costly.
There is so much planned! Studio is open till 10 pm. each night, instruction available till 5 pm. This studio is unlike any other, located inside a 2000 sq. ft. gymnasium, it offers an inviting artistic atmosphere.
Follow us on Facebook
Join our Facebook GOG community here
*Please note there are pets in the house Private room, no pets in shared studio or trailer lodging.
*All reservations are final; you will have to option to reschedule within 6 months if you must cancel for an unforeseen reason. Cancelations within 45 days, your spot must be filled to receive full credit, partial credit will be given. Cancel 15 days prior for any reason you will forfeit your credit. Final payments must be received 30 days prior to the event.